Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Game of Life

Before the madness began.
Long day at work today, especially considering I didn't get much sleep last night - up to late struggling to get this blog all set up.  But Brady rescued me with an iced vanilla latte from Woods and all of my coworkers are fun to be around.  And tonight we met up with Brady's friend Tom and headed over to our best friend Michael's house for an evening of beer and board games.  We made it through several six packs but only about half a game of Life before we had to call it quits for the evening, but it was a great time.  I must admit, however, that my banking skills definitely began to deteriorate after three beers!  Here's a few pictures to commemorate the night:

Brady insulted Chris...and then ended up having to pay him $5000 :)

Jayme, Michael, and Brady: First, second, and third.

No comments:

Post a Comment