Monday, January 7, 2013

A New Beginning

Welcome to my brand new blog.  I've been meaning to start this for a long time, but kept putting it off.  The idea of sending my thoughts into the virtual world is a little intimidating.  But my mom, Holly, of I Wish I Were a Walton, has been blogging for several years now and I decided it was time to be at least as techie as my mother.
My fiance, Brady, and I went to my parents' house today to watch the Seahawks game.  Definitely an exciting game, but I am not into football at all, so I read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban instead.  After the game Mom and I did some wedding planning while Dad watched hours of post game shows and Brady took a nap.


We arrived back at our apartment just in time for the premier of the third season of Downton Abbey.  I've only caught a few previous episodes but I am determined to catch every episode of this season!  My lovely mother was also kind enough to lend me the first and second seasons on DVD.  I can't wait to start watching them!  

1 comment:

  1. Well, let me be the first to comment on your first blogpost!!! Well done!!! And all those lovely things you said about your mother??? She must be AMAZING!!!!!!

    So fun to have you guys over yesterday!
    I love you!!!

    Mama Walton!

    ReplyDelete