Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Besties Reunite

I've been meaning to write this post for several weeks now, but I just haven't seemed to be able to find the time.  But it's two in the morning, I can't sleep, and I'm feeling productive.
Over Columbus Day weekend, my best friend (and my very own Weasley), Dani, came up to Bellingham to visit.  She hadn't been up since the wedding, so we planned on packing a lot in to the four days she was here.
Have I mentioned that I'm a sucker for redheads?  Seriously, I actively seek them out.  Hence my love for the Weasleys.  My hairdresser calls it "ginger-vitis."  So Dani and I were obviously destined to be best friends from the get-go.
Check out this gorgeous girl!
Anyways, so she arrived for the weekend and we got right down to it.  First things first, we had to decide on a song.  It's a weird tradition of ours that we pick a song to play all weekend long when we visit one another, and it's usually something pop-ish and totally ridiculous.  This weekend?  Miley Cyrus "We Can't Stop."  We definitely drove Brady and Nathan crazy with this one!

Once the song had been decided on, the real fun began.  We went to Jalapenos and had Big Mamas with friends and played several loud games of Heads Up.  (If you haven't heard of this game, you HAVE to play it.  Download it here for Apple devices and here for Android.) 
Aren't we adorable? And take a look at those HUGE margaritas!
Saturday we went out to breakfast with Brady and Nathan and then headed to Stoney Ridge Farm for a day of "autumnal bliss," as my mom would say.
All of us with the wooden man outside the restaurant.

Stoney Ridge Farm.  The guys weren't thrilled about us photographing them.

And Sunday we absolutely had to watch the Sounders game, since Dani is a bit obsessed.
Dani and her mom at a Sounders game.
We finished out the weekend with a viewing of The Goonies, because Dani celebrates every Columbus Day by watching Chris Columbus movies.  Just one reason I love this crazy girl! 

And that was my awesome weekend with my bestie!  Can't wait for it to happen again!

2 comments:

  1. Love those photos...I need tutorials!!! Glad you're back to posting!
    I love your face!!!

    mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girl! You have a nice blog and beautiful photo)

    WELCOM TO THE WORLD OF FASHION, DIY AND TRAVEL!)

    WWW.CENTRALSTREET.COM

    ReplyDelete